Part 1 (1-16)
- Some close friends invite you to dinner at a certain type of restaurant. You despise the kind of food they serve. What do you do?
- Have you ever quit your job without having another one lined up?
- Do you enjoy art and music?
- Do you feel at ease in a crowd?
- A friend asks if s/he can borrow your new car. What do you say?
- You are usually the first to react to a sudden event: the telephone ringing or unexpected question
- It's Friday afternoon and a friend invites you on a last minute, all-expenses-paid weekend getaway. Do you go along?
- How do you feel about this statement: Life is too short to drink cheap wine.
- Do you only buy the things that you need?
- When solving a problem you would rather follow a familiar approach than seek a new one
- You're having a great time at a party, but your friend starts to feel ill and asks you to leave with him/her. What do you do?
- If someone dared you to jump out of a plane (with a parachute), would you?
- At a restaurant, do you drink bottled or tap water?
- You have a ton of errands to run after work and someone asks you for a ride to the airport. Your response:
- You find it difficult to talk about your feelings
- Your dream house is: